Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy 24th of July...

Ok so I am a little behind. Ok a lot. I hate saying that I have been busy cause everyone get's busy I just forget and we don't have Internet at our house so I try to make it to my moms, but I get here and still never blog. So here I am maybe I can stay caught up... So this year on the 24th of July I had to work!!! First time ever and Kurt had it off in case you don't know Kurt NEVER has holidays off. We both started new jobs a while back and as luck would have it I worked and he stayed home... LUCKY! So after I got off work we went over to Joey's for a BBQ. It was so much fun. I swear this has been the summer of horseshoes. Everywhere we go we pull out the shoes. After many wins, defeats and HOURS later we can finally eat!! It was a ton of fun to hang out with all our friends and play with fireworks. Hopefully next year i get it off...


2 comments:

Lara Phister said...

What a fun 24th! I'm glad you updated your blog!

Mike and Quel said...

Wahoo! Jesse is alive! You guys looked like you had so much fun! I wish we lived closer so we could play with you guys too! BTW, you are the prettiest one of your friends:)