Monday, July 7, 2008

TAG... I'm it!!!

Thanks Lara!!

3 Joys...
  1. Being married to the love of my life.
  2. Playing with Lily. She is so naughty sometimes, But I just love her so mcuh!!
  3. Shopping for Shoes... or anything for that matter.

3 Fears...

  1. Spiders.
  2. Spiders.
  3. Death.

3 Goals...

  1. Going to School... for something??
  2. Eventually have kids.
  3. Convince Kurt we need another dog. Lily gets so lonley home alone.

3 Obsessions...

  1. Kurty.
  2. Shoes.
  3. Anything Pink.

3 People I Tag...

  1. Christy
  2. Raquel
  3. Jody (start a blog already)

3 comments:

Lara Phister said...

That was really fast!! You must be slow at work today...going back to school huh? Hopefully you will make lots of money and Kurt can be a stay at home dad when you get another dog and have all your kids!! Love ya.

Mike and Quel said...

Yea! I'm so excited you have a blog! K and it's so cute! I'm lazy w/all that stuff. It's all I can do to write. Have fun at work:)

Cory, Jeri, Brock and Parker T. said...

You doing awesome on your blog. It's so cute.