Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rewind...

Kurt and I got married on May 12th, 2007 in Hawaii. We got married right on the beach with all our family and friends there to witness. It was the most amazing thing in my life. Not only was it so fun and beautiful, but I got to marry Kurty!! Everyone says the first year is the hardest but we have had the best first year EVER!!
We have had so much fun being married and playing. It's been so great!! For our one year anniversary we enjoyed our one year old top layer of wedding cake and surprisingly it was pretty delicious. We stayed in our newly purchased time share in St. George and one night in Vegas it was so much fun!! I am hoping for maybe Mexico next year :) But I'll have to wait and see.

2 comments:

Mike and Quel said...

You two are so darn cute! I want to go to St G and Vegas so bad! Hopefully soon! Happy Anniversary! Wahoo! My first year of marriage was been wonderful too (it helps we don't live together much either!) I can't believe you guys ate your cake a yr later! We threw ours away that night because it was disgusting! Anyways! You are just as darling as ever! Love you two both!

Lara Phister said...

ohhhh....one year. It doesn't seam like that long ago we were packing for Hawaii!!! You guys are great, and I'm glad I have such a fun little sister!!