Monday, October 24, 2011

Family, Friends and Sweet Baby Brinley


Kurt and I were the only people in the room during the delivery, but our families came before she arrived and waited it out with us and then more came after to see her. My whole pregnancy I was worried about the fact that my parents live in Vegas and probably wouldn't be there when I went into labor. I was pretty upset at first, but had to face facts and deal with it, but Brinley was patient and waited for my parents to get to Salt Lake. I called my mom first thing in the morning, as soon as I knew they were keeping me I told them to jump on a plane and get here as fast as they can. I think my mom's bag was already packed. I was so happy to have them here since I wasn't expecting it. I wish I had taken more pictures, but here is what we have. A special thanks to Jennica for taking most of the pictures for us!!

No comments: