Sunday, May 17, 2009

First Camping Trip of The Year!!

Of course we went to the Sand Dunes. Kurt really truly believes it's the greatest place on EARTH!! He loves it and I don't care much for it. I don't mind the camping, but I am not a big rider. I am more of the stay at camp and do my hair or get sun while everyone else rides. Works for me works for them. So all in all it was a pretty fun weekend. We drove down Friday night and it was our first time pulling doubles. I get really nervous pulling any trailers, but 2!! I was pretty nervous till we left and it was completely fine we didn't have any problems at all!
Whew! What a relief!
We went down with Mark, Lara, Kip, and Sier and then Steve and Jamie came down Sat afternoon. First thing Sat morning we all went out in the ranger and gathered rocks for the most awesome fire pit EVER! It was fun just riding around in that huge bus! I can handle that :) We played all day and then Sat night while we were sitting around the fire we decided to play "who sings it" a made up game where you listen to songs on the ipod and the first one to shout WHO SINGS IT, wins!! Well we didn't have a radio so... We all actually sang the songs out loud with just head phones in the singers ear! We all sounded ridiculous, but it was so funny and just tons of fun!
What a great sunny weekend at the Dunes.
Now on to Boating season!!
Kip, Mark, Sier and Kurt around the Awsome Fire Pit
Steve, Mark and Kurt
Steve and Jamie
Kurt, Kip and Lily Hanging out

Mark, Kurt and Steve Racing up Sand Mountain

1 comment:

Mike and Quel said...

That looks like fun! Im so bummed we probably wont make it to the fam reunion this year, and I've never actually done anything in Jackson! So sad. The baby will only be a month old and I really dont want to camp with her!!!